Treating severe asthma
Working with your healthcare team will help you find the best possible treatments
It’s true that severe asthma can be harder to manage, but there are still lots of ways you can get more control over your symptoms, working in partnership with your healthcare team. These days, there are a lot of treatment options available. And researchers are working on new treatments for severe asthma.
This section is a guide to what you need to know about the treatments your healthcare team might suggest.
- What is bronchial thermoplasty?
- Who can benefit from bronchial thermoplasty?
- What does the bronchial thermoplasty procedure involve?
- What are the risks of bronchial thermoplasty?
- After your bronchial thermoplasty treatment
- Questions to ask your asthma consultant about bronchial thermoplasty
- Need more advice?