- 31 Aug - 1 Sept 2019
100 km Full Challenge
Finish: Arundel (full 100km challenge)
Full Challenge (100 km) £80 + £425 fundraising target
Half Challenge (1st or 2nd) £60 + £275 fundraising target
Quarter Challenge (1st) £40 + £175 fundraising target
This brand new Ultra Challenge takes on some of England's finest scenery. An Eastbourne start, up the infamous Beachy Head, on through the Seven Sisters Country Park and along the South Downs Way. Brighton, Devils Dyke, stunning views, ups & downs, sunset & sunrise all lie ahead before the Cathedral spire of historic Arundel comes into view and the welcome finish line beyond.
Most will walk, some will jog parts, quite a a few will run it as a full on ultra marathon. However you take it on - you'll be fully supported all the way - and rewarded with an amazing sense of achievement.
What are the fundraising details?
The entry fees are:
- Full Challenge (100 km) £80 + £425 fundraising target
- Half Challenge (1st or 2nd) £60 + £275 fundraising target
- Quarter Challenge (1st) £40 + £175 fundraising target
What is provided?
Once you sign up you will receive:
- A training plan from Action Challenge.
- A fundraising pack and advice from the experienced events team at Asthma UK.
- Fully signed and supported route with pace makers, physios and medics on hand.
- Hot meals at 50, 75, and 100 km (your own packed lunch at 25km)
- Checkpoints/replenishment stops every 10 km or with snacks
- Finishers pack - including medal
This is an epic walk and with the help of your teammates, us, and a good pair of walking boots - it will be a challenge and experience you will never forget!
Purchasing your race entry
If you would like to take part, you will need to purchase a place with the event organiser on their website.
If you would like any more information about this event please do not hesitate to get in touch.
To speak to a member of the events team please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0300 222 5800.
Please note that this event is not organised by Asthma UK.