- London and Brighton
- 16 September 2018
Starts in London
Finishes in Brighton
£40 registration fee
£150 minimum sponsorship
Whether you want to ease yourself into the world of cycling challenges or take a break from the more competitive ones, this ride has exactly what you're looking for.
Climb into the saddle in South London before setting out on a 54 mile journey to the coast. Travel through Mitcham, Carshalton and Chipstead before tackling the South Downs and rolling out onto the Brighton sea front.
This event has a "taking part is what counts" attitude making it perfect for those who are new to cycling challenges. With a good training plan and a well-equipped bike, anyone can take on and succeed in this challenge.
What are the fundraising requirements?
£40 registration fee & £150 minimum fundraising per person.
To sign up please visit the Do It For Charity! website.
Asthma UK support package
To help you along your journey, Asthma UK will be on hand offering support throughout. All Team Asthma UK riders receive:
- Exclusive Asthma UK cycling jersey
- Access to our online training page
- Welcome pack including fundraising tips and fundraising materials order form
- Exclusive training tips approved by Olympic Gold medallist and Asthma UK supporter Laura Trott
- Asthma UK's dedicated Events Team will be on hand for any questions or queries you may have.
For more information about the London to Brighton Cycle and to sign up please visit the Do It For Charity! website.
If you have any questions about signing up for the London to Brighton Cycle 2018, please do not hesitate to contact our Events Team on 0300 222 5800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org