- London and Paris
- 26 - 29 July 2018
Starts in London and finishes at the Eiffel Tower in Paris
Registration fee: £175
Minimum sponsorship various
- Cycle 283 miles over one long weekend
- Be in Paris for the final stage of the Tour de France
- Ride through beautiful French countryside
- Celebrate the completion of your challenge at the Eiffel Tower
- Return in comfort on the Eurostar from Paris
Cycling from London to Paris is one of the greatest cycle experiences in Europe. You will cycle through picturesque Kent countryside before crossing the Channel and continue through the small villages and medieval market towns of Northern France.
After a few days in the saddle and some strenuous hill-climbs, the sight of the Eiffel Tower, the finishing point of the ride, will evoke a real sense of achievement.
What are the fundraising details?
- Option A: Minimum Sponsorship
Pay a reg fee of £175 and then commit to raising £1750 for Asthma UK, we will pay for your place in the event and the remainder of your sponsorship will benefit Asthma UK.
- Option B: Self Funder
Pay a reg fee of £175 and then pay an additonal £858 to the organisers to cover the event costs. You will have no minimum sponsorship amount with this option, but we just ask you raise as much as you can.