- London, Brighton
- 27 - 28 May 2018
100km - Full Challenge
56km/44km - Half Challenge
Full Challenge - £80 registration fee & £425 minimum fundraising per person
Half Challenge - £60 registration fee & £275 minimum fundraising per person
One of the UK's great endurance events, the London 2 Brighton Challenge is attempted by 3,000 people every year. Most of them will walk it, many will jog parts of it, and nearly 500 will attempt to run it as a full-on 100 km ultra-marathon.
All of them will have their own special reason to take it on the London 2 Brighton Challenge, and whatever yours is, Team Asthma UK will be there to support you throughout this unique test of determination and stamina.
- Participant area on the London 2 Brighton Challenge website - complete with training plans, participant forum, and Facebook group.
- Saturday May Bank Holiday weekend start from Richmond, West London - with supporters very welcome to cheer you off!
- Choose your start time - runners off from 6:00am, with walkers & joggers from 7:00am
- An optional baggage transfer service to the finish point (free for runners!)
- A fully-signed route for the entire course, with free route maps & GPX files available.
- Pace walkers, medics, and doctors to support you all the way.
- FREE hot food at 56, 80, 100km. FREE snacks & drinks at all check points.
- Finish line at Brighton Race Course - perfect for your families & supporters to cheer your arrival!
- Plenty of parking, and shuttle buses to Brighton Station
- Medal, T shirt & celebration glass of fizz at the finish line.
- FREE London 2 Brighton neck buff to wear on the day!
What are the fundraising requirements?
The entry fees are:
- 100km (Full Challenge) - £80 registration fee & £425 minimum fundraising per person
- 56km / 44km (Half Challenge) - £60 registration fee & £275 minimum fundraising per person
For more information and to sign up please visit the London 2 Brighton challenge website.
If you would like any more information about this event please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Events Team - either send us an email via email@example.com or by phone on 0300 222 5800.