- Greenwich Park - The Mall, London
- 28 April 2019
Greenwich Park - The Mall, London
Non-refundable registration fee - £75
Minimum Sponsorship - £1800
Video: Asthma UK at London MarathonA 260-strong team of amazing Asthma UK runners took on London Marathon 2018.
Asthma UK Support Package
To help you along your journey, Asthma UK will be on hand offering support throughout. All Team Asthma UK runners receive:
- An Asthma UK running vest with iron-on letters to spell out your name
- A full fundraising pack with tools to help you reach your fundraising target
- Training and nutritional advice to help get you to the start line
- "Marathon Mail" - monthly e-newsletters keeping you updated on all things London Marathon related
- Dedicated Team Asthma UK London Marathon Facebook Group
- Our London Marathon Gathering - a chance to meet your fellow team mates, our fitness expert and more!
- Cheer points along the route to help keep you motivated throughout the race - your guests are invited to join us
- An invitation to our post-race reception where you'll get a post-race sports massage and food to help you refuel
- Ongoing dedicated support from our Asthma UK Events Team
APPLY FOR A GUARANTEED PLACE
Our applications for the 2019 London Marathon have now closed. If places become available we may re-open applications. Any updates on re-opening applications will be posted on our website.
JOIN THE TEAM WITH YOUR OWN PLACE
This is for people who have already been lucky enough to secure their own pla
ce in the London Marathon 2019. There is no minimum sponsorship target, we simply ask you to raise as much as you can. You'll benefit from the same brilliant support packages as our charity place runners and we'd love to have you!
2018 VIRGIN MONEY LONDON MARATHON ROUTE MAP
Download the 2018 London Marathon route map to see where Asthma UK are located throughout race day. From a pre-race team photo at the start, cheer points along the course and our post-race reception near the finish line.
If you have any questions about applying for the London Marathon 2019, or you'd like to know how to apply to join us with your own place, please do not hesitate to contact our Events Team on 0300 222 5800 or email email@example.com.
Please note that this event is not organised by Asthma UK.