- Greenwich Park - The Mall, London
- 22 April 2018
Greenwich Park - The Mall, London
Non-refundable registration fee - £75
Minimum Sponsorship - £1800
Are you interested in taking on the world’s most iconic marathon to help support people with asthma?
Video: Asthma UK at London MarathonA 260-strong team of amazing Asthma UK runners took on London Marathon 2017.
Asthma UK support package
To help you along your journey, Asthma UK will be on hand offering support throughout. All Team Asthma UK runners receive:
- An Asthma UK running vest with iron-on letters to spell out your name
- A full fundraising pack with tools to help you reach your fundraising target
- Training and nutritional advice to help get you to the start line
- “Marathon Mail” – monthly e-newsletters keeping you updated on all things London Marathon related
- Dedicated Team Asthma UK London Marathon Facebook Group
- Our London Marathon Gathering – a chance to meet your fellow team mates, our fitness expert and more!
- Cheer points along the route to help keep you motivated throughout the race - your guests are invited to join us
- An invitation to our post-race reception where you’ll get a post-race sports massage and food to help you refuel
- Ongoing dedicated support from our Asthma UK Events Team
Join the team with your own place
The deadline to apply for one of our charity places has now passed. However, if you have been lucky enough to secure your own place in the marathon via the public ballot, you can still join Team Asthma UK for 2018!
With no minimum sponsorship target, we simply ask you to raise as much as you can. You’ll benefit from the same brilliant support package as our charity place runners and we’d love to have you!
If you have any questions about signing up for the London Marathon 2018 with your own place, or you'd like to know how to apply to join us at the London Marathon 2019, please do not hesitate to contact our Events Team on 0300 222 5800 or email email@example.com.