- Tower Bridge, London, SE1
- 10 March 2019
Starts: Tower Bridge
Registration fee - £10 (non refundable, normally £20)
Minimum Sponsorship - £250
Join Team Asthma UK for this half marathon on closed roads in the centre of London. The race starts at London Bridge and finishes in Greenwich. It is then topped off with a festival in Greenwich Park to end the event.
The Big Half gives you a taster of the London Marathon as it follows the official course which is happening just a few weeks after this half marathon.
SIGN UP FOR AN ASTHMA UK GUARANTEED PLACE
- Registration fee - Early bird discount £10*
- Minimum Sponsorship Target - £250 (excluding gift aid)
*The early bird discount will only apply to the first 15 sign ups. After this the registration fee will return to the full amount of £20.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE ASTHMA UK TEAM
We will provide you with all the support and encouragement you need including:
- Expert training plans and regular newsletters
- Personalised Asthma UK running vest
- Full time support from the Asthma UK Events Team
- Fundraising pack and advice to help you on your journey
ALREADY HAVE A PLACE IN THE EVENT?
If you have secured your own place in The Big Half we would be delighted to have you on our team. You will receive all the same benefits as one of our guaranteed charity place runners! All we ask is that you raise whatever you can.
If you would like more information about this event please email email@example.com or call 0300 222 5800.