There are so many different ways to raise money in your local community and support Asthma UK. We couldn't provide our vital services without your support!
Whether you are thinking about fundraising on your own, with family or friends, at work or school, we are here to support you every step of the way.
If you have any questions about fundraising for Asthma UK, please get in touch, our Community team would love to hear from you.
Who to contact
If you are:
- Fundraising in celebration
- Fundraising in your place of work
- A sports, mens or women’s group
- Planning a ball, party, music event, village fair, pub quiz, cake sale or something similar
T: 0207 786 5012
If you are:
- Fundraising at a school or university
- A youth group
- Organising your own sporting event; walk, cycle or hula hoop competition
- Looking to chop, stop, start, shave or grow something in a personal challenge
- An aspiring collection tin volunteer
T: 0207 786 4965
Sign up to hear more
Sign up to receive quarterly updates from the Community Fundraising team by emailing email@example.com
Check out the latest copy of our Community Fundraising newsletter for more inspiration and ideas to support your fundraising.
This is a great opportunity for you to chat to other fundraisers and share tried and tested ideas. You’ll also be the first to hear about our other fantastic fundraising events happening up and down the country.