In the event of receiving a Complaint or Dispute regarding our Weekly Lottery or Raffle Programme Asthma UK will:
- Make this Complaints and Disputes Procedure available to a potential or actual customer ("the customer") via the Asthma UK website www.asthma.org.uk, or upon request.
- Handle all complaints in accordance with this Complaints and Disputes Procedure
- Advise the Gambling Commission on the status of all disputes that are referred to the Promoter (see below)
- The Complaints and Disputes Procedure is outlined as follows:
- In the event that a customer has encountered a problem or has a concern to raise in respect of the Weekly Lottery or Raffle Programme, then the Asthma UK Supporter Care Team will log the details and advise the Lottery Manager.
- Any problems or concerns that are brought to the Lottery Manager's attention will be formally recorded within the Lottery Complaints Log, initially as an 'incident', for future analysis by Asthma UK and for the purpose of Gambling Commission reporting.
- We aim to respond as soon as possible, but normally within 48 hours. If the investigation of your complaint is likely to take longer than five days, we will contact you in writing or by telephone to let you know the proposed timescales and next steps. We aim to resolve your complaint within a maximum of 30 days.
- We will investigate your complaint involving the relevant parties as necessary.
- We will contact you to let you know the outcome of your complaint and any actions we have taken as a result of this.
- If you are unhappy with the resolution of your complaint, you should put your complaint in writing to: Lottery Manager, Asthma UK, 18 Mansell Street, London, E1 8AA.
- The matter will be escalated to a 'dispute', if applicable.
- You will be sent an acknowledgement of your complaint in writing, within 48 hours of us receiving it and an investigation of your complaint will then begin.
- Every effort will be made to complete this investigation within 7 days of receipt.
- We will then contact you with our findings, recommendations and proposed actions.
- In the event that your complaint cannot be resolved by Asthma UK, you can contact IBAS UK (www.ibas-uk.com) a free third party Alternative Dispute Resolution Entity Service.