- All applications must be from persons over the age of 16.
- The draw will be conducted every Friday (excluding Bank Holidays when the draw will move to the next working day), by a Gambling Commission approved External Lotteries Manager. The draw will be made using a random number generator and players will be entered into the first available draw following the receipt and processing of payments.
- Winners names are published on www.weeklylottery.org.uk/asthmauk/winners at the end of every week. Winners names are also available by calling our Lottery Helpline on 0345 601 6936.
- The cost of each entry is £1. Players may purchase more than one entry, and payment must be made in advance of a draw. Players that have lottery entry money in credit with us (which has the same definition as 'customer funds' as defined in clause 4 of the Gambling Commission's LCCP) will have their credit held in a separate bank account to our normal operating bank account to safeguard their funds in the event of insolvency.
- All profits from The Asthma UK Lottery go to Asthma UK, registered charity number 802364.
- The promoter may reject any application without giving reason at his absolute discretion. No detail in the application may be changed in any way once it has been submitted, except for a change of address.
- The Asthma UK Lottery prize list can be found on the winners page. There are no alternatives to any prizes, and no interest will be payable. All winners will be notified in writing and prizes will be sent by cheque or bank transfer within 14 days of the draw.
- The promoter reserves the right to use the winner's name for promotional purposes. These will only be in summary, e.g. Mr J Bloggs from Berkshire.
- The Promoter operates a Complaints Disputes Procedure, which can be found on the Asthma UK website. Details are also available upon request.
- Asthma UK is committed to ensuring information or help about responsible and problem gambling is readily available to all. If you feel gambling is a problem for you, visit www.gamcare.org.uk or the Responsible Gambling guide on the Asthma UK website. You can also contact our Lottery Helpline on 0345 601 6936.
- The promoter is not responsible for any delays in bank payments.
- No liability is accepted by Asthma UK for loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post.
- The promoter may (without giving any reason or notice) decline to accept an application, cancel an existing subscription.
- The promoter reserves the right to 'make changes to', 'terminate' or 'suspend' the lottery scheme.
- The promoter's decisions made pursuant to the Rules shall, once made, be final and binding.
- The promoter has the right to change or update the rules at their discretion.
About The Asthma UK Lottery
The Asthma UK Lottery is licensed by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005 (www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk).
Promoters: Kay Boycott & Harriet Jones, Asthma UK, 18 Mansell Street, London E1 8AA.
A company limited by guarantee CRN2422401
Registered charity number 802364