Order our award-winning materials
Asthma UK produces award-winning materials to help people with asthma understand and manage their condition more effectively. Our resources have been co-created with people with asthma, developed using the most trusted evidence, and evaluated by healthcare professionals.
Our resources are certified by The Information Standard to check that they're clear, accurate, balanced, evidence-based and up-to-date.
You can download most of our resources for free, but you are welcome to order print copies too for which there is a charge for healthcare professionals.
Updated action plans
We recently updated our asthma action plan, but it will take a while for our print stock to be updated. In the meantime you can always download the most up-to-date version, and if you're keen to have them printed then older versions are still clinically safe and very useful.
Three ways to order
(1) Download free direct from this page.
(2) Print it yourself: Order print-ready files of the new versions of all resources so you can print copies with your own preferred supplier. We charge a small fee for these files, and will draw up a contract to ensure files are kept confidential and printed copies are used within two years. To find out more, please email your requirements to email@example.com
(3) Buy bulk amounts of printed copies:
Please call 0300 222 5800 and choose option 2, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of which items you require and how many you need, plus your delivery address and deadline for receiving them.
- If your order is less than 1,000 copies of the same item, the order will be dispatched from our warehouse. Check out the price list for guidance:
- If your order is over 1,000 copies, we will have to request a bespoke quote from our printer. Remember the larger the order, the lower the cost per unit.
Download asthma action plans for free
Evidence shows people with an asthma action plan are four times less likely to be admitted to hospital because of their asthma.
Action plans remind people how to recognise their asthma is getting worse and what they need to do.
All children can benefit from a written asthma action plan. For children under 12, try Asthma UK’s award-winning My Asthma plan. Older children (over 12) might prefer to use our asthma action plan for adults.