- Putney, Henley
- 12 - 13 September 2020
100km, 50km and 25km
100km: £15 + £595 fundraising target
50km: £10 + £395 fundraising target
25km: £5 + £245 fundraising target
The Thames Path follows England's greatest river as it meanders from its source in the Cotswolds and on through London. The city section was voted one of the world's best urban treks! The challenge heads upstream from Putney Bridge to Runnymede of Magana Carta fame, then on past some wonderful scenery to Henley for the full 100 km.
Sign up in teams of friends, colleagues or join as an individual and meet fellow trekkers along the way.
What are the fundraising details?
The entry fees are:
- 100km: £15 + £595 fundraising target
- 50km: £10 + £395 fundraising target
- 25km: £5 + £245 fundraising target
What is provided?
Once you sign up you will receive:
- A training plan from Action Challenge.
- A fundraising pack and advice from the experienced events team at Asthma UK.
- Fully signed and supported route with pace makers, physios and medics on hand.
- Hot meals at 50, 75, and 100km (your own packed lunch at 25km)
- Checkpoints/replenishment stops every 10km or with snacks
- Finishers' pack - including medal.
This is an epic walk and with the help of your teammates, us, and a good pair of walking boots - it will be a challenge and experience you will never forget!
Purchasing your race entry
If you would like to take part, you will need to purchase a place with the event organiser on their website.
If you would like any more information about this event please do not hesitate to get in touch.
To speak to a member of the events team please email email@example.com or call 0300 222 5800.
Please note that this event is not organised by Asthma UK.