- Various Locations
- Various Dates
Under 5s: Free
Over 65s: Free
Big Fun Run is a series of 5k untimed runs staged within scenic settings throughout the UK from August to September 2020. All you need to do is find the one closest to you!
The Big Fun Run series is strictly for FUN where it’s all about relaxed exercise. No times, no pressure, no sweat - just some easy moves and lots of laughs. The runs are suitable for all the family where you can accomplish your personal goals; whether you are raising money for a worthwhile cause close to your heart, remembering a loved one or simply keeping active. And remember under 5s can take part for FREE!
Apply for a charity place via the Big Fun Run website to run for Asthma UK. Once you have applied a member of the Asthma UK Events Team will be in touch to arrange getting you registered for your chosen event.
Here's the full list of locations and dates:
- Falkirk – Saturday 1st August 2020
- Edinburgh – Sunday 2nd August 2020
- Gateshead – Saturday 8th August 2020
- Birmingham – Saturday 15th August 2020
- Milton Keynes – Sunday 16th August 2020
- Manchester – Sunday 23rd August 2020
- Maidstone – Saturday 12th September 2020
- Southampton – Sunday 13th September 2020
- Crystal Palace – Sunday 27th September 2020
If you have any questions at all about any of the Big Fun Runs, please do not hesitate to contact the Events Team on 0300 222 5800 or by email at email@example.com
Please note that this event is not organised by Asthma UK.