- Various Locations
- Various Dates
Under 5s: Free
Over 65s: Free
Big Fun Run is a series of 5k untimed runs staged within scenic settings throughout the UK from July to October. All you need to do is find the one closest to you!
The Big Fun Run series is strictly for FUN where it’s all about relaxed exercise. No times, no pressure, no sweat - just some easy moves and lots of laughs. The runs are suitable for all the family where you can accomplish your personal goals; whether you are raising money for a worthwhile cause close to your heart, remembering a loved one or simply keeping active. And remember under 5s can take part for FREE!
Apply for a charity place via the Big Fun Run website to run for Asthma UK. Once you have applied a member of the Asthma UK Events Team will be in touch to arrange getting you registered for your chosen event.
Here's the full list of locations and dates:
- Liverpool – Saturday 29th June 2019
- Manchester – Sunday 30th June 2019
- Nottingham – Saturday 13th July 2019
- Leeds – Sunday 14th July 2019
- Glasgow – Saturday 27th July 2019
- Edinburgh – Sunday 28th July 2019
- Gateshead – Saturday 3rd August 2019
- Middlesbrough – Sunday 4th August 2019
- Sheffield – Saturday 10th August 2019
- Derby – Sunday 11th August 2019
- Brighton – Saturday 17th August 2019
- Southampton – Sunday 18th August 2019
- Birmingham – Saturday 24th August 2019
- Coventry – Sunday 25th August 2019
- Ipswich – Saturday 31st August 2019
- Milton Keynes – Sunday 1st September 2019
- Maidstone – Saturday 14th September 2019
- Dartford – Sunday 15th September 2019
- Crystal Palace – Saturday 19th October 2019
- Victoria Park – Sunday 20th October 2019
If you have any questions at all about any of the Big Fun Runs, please do not hesitate to contact the Events Team on 0300 222 5800 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this event is not organised by Asthma UK.