- Greenwich Park - The Mall, London
- 28 April 2019
Greenwich Park - The Mall, London
No registration fee
Were you lucky enough to have secured your own place in the London Marathon 2019? If so then we’d love for you to join Team Asthma UK! We offer a second-to-none support package to support you every step of the way.
Video: What is it like to run the London Marathon for us?Over 270 amazing runners took on the London Marathon 2018 to help us in the fight against asthma.
Asthma UK support package
To help you along your journey, Asthma UK will be on hand offering support throughout. All Team Asthma UK runners receive:
- An Asthma UK running vest with iron-on letters to spell out your name
- A full fundraising pack with tools to help you reach your fundraising target
- Training and nutritional advice to help get you to the start line
- “Marathon Mail” – monthly e-newsletters keeping you updated on all things London Marathon related
- Dedicated Team Asthma UK London Marathon Facebook Group
- Our London Marathon Gathering – a chance to meet your fellow team mates, our fitness expert and more!
- Cheer points along the route to help keep you motivated throughout the race - your guests are invited to join us
- An invitation to our post-race reception where you’ll get a post-race sports massage and food to help you refuel
- Ongoing dedicated support from our Asthma UK Events Team
Join the team with your own place
If you had to defer your entry from 2018, or you've been lucky enough to secure your own place in the marathon via the public ballot, you can join Team Asthma UK for 2019! With no minimum sponsorship target we simply ask you to raise as much as you can. You’ll benefit from the same support package as our charity runners and we’d love to have you!
If you have any questions about signing up for the London Marathon 2019, please do not hesitate to contact our Events Team on 0300 222 5800 or email email@example.com.
Please note that this event is not organised by Asthma UK.