- 2 October 2022
Non-refundable registration fee: £75
Minimum Sponsorship: £1900
The world-famous London Marathon will be back in full form on Sunday 2nd October. Take on the challenge in 2022 with Asthma UK by your side. We would LOVE to have you on the team!
Video: What is it like to run the London Marathon for us?Over 280 amazing runners took on the London Marathon 2019 to help us in the fight against asthma.
Set yourself the ultimate challenge by running the London Marathon 2022 – and save lives with every mile
As a Team Asthma UK Champion, there's no limit to what you can achieve. Apply for a charity place today and get the champion treatment you deserve!
- Submit your winning application.
- Remember to tell us what Asthma UK means to you in your application and why running with us would be really special for you!
- We’ll be in touch in a few months' time with the outcome of your application.
- Successful application? AMAZING! Dust those trainers off and get cracking with your training and fundraising plans.
- Enjoy being a special part of the Team Asthma UK family - it really is the best one out there!
BENEFITS OF BEING ON TEAM ASTHMA UK?
We will be there every step of the way to support and encourage you all the way to the finish line with our dedicated support package:
- Everything you need to get race-ready - from your personalised running vest and expert training plans, to your online community with your 250+ teammates
- VIP treatment on the day - From the loudest cheer points going, to the post-race reception for you and your family, including hot food and a massage
- Expert asthma advice - You'll receive tailored training advice for people with asthma as well as access to our specialised asthma nurses
- Fundraising tips and materials - You'll receive ongoing support, tips and materials to help you go above and beyond your target
- Ongoing dedicated support from our Asthma UK Events Team
WHY ASTHMA UK?
Every ten seconds someone in the UK has a potentially life-threatening asthma attack and three people die every day. Tragically two-thirds of these deaths could be prevented, whilst others still suffer with asthma so severe current treatments don't work.
This has to change. That's why Asthma UK exists. We work to stop asthma attacks and, ultimately, cure asthma by funding world leading research and scientists, campaigning for change and supporting people with asthma to reduce their risk of a potentially life threatening asthma attack.
The sponsorship you raise will help fund world-class asthma research that’s bringing us closer to a cure, supporting hundreds of thousands of people with expert advice and support, and campaigning to improve the quality of care received by people with asthma.
If you have any questions about signing up for this event, please do not hesitate to contact our Events Team on 0300 222 5800 or email email@example.com
Please note that this event is not organised by Asthma UK.