- 2 October 2022
Non-refundable registration fee: £75
Minimum Sponsorship: £2000
The world-famous London Marathon will be back in full form on Sunday 2nd October. Take on the challenge in 2022 with Asthma + Lung UK by your side. We would LOVE to have you on the team!
Set yourself the ultimate challenge by running the London Marathon 2022 – and save lives with every mile
As a Team Breathe Champion, there's no limit to what you can achieve. Apply for a charity place today and get the champion treatment you deserve!
- Submit your winning application.
- Remember to tell us what Asthma + Lung UK means to you in your application and why running with us would be really special for you!
- We’ll be in touch in a few months' time with the outcome of your application.
- Successful application? AMAZING! Dust those trainers off and get cracking with your training and fundraising plans.
- Enjoy being a special part of the Team Breathe family - it really is the best one out there!
BENEFITS OF BEING ON TEAM BREATHE?
We will be there every step of the way to support and encourage you all the way to the finish line with our dedicated support package:
- Everything you need to get race-ready - from your personalised running vest and expert training plans, to your online community with your 250+ teammates
- VIP treatment on the day - From the loudest cheer points going, to the post-race reception for you and your family, including hot food and a massage
- Expert asthma and lung conditions advice - You'll receive tailored training advice for people with lung conditions as well as access to our specialised nurses
- Fundraising tips and materials - You'll receive ongoing support, tips and materials to help you go above and beyond your target
- Ongoing dedicated support from our Asthma + Lung UK Events Team
WHY ASTHMA + LUNG UK?
At Asthma + Lung UK our vision is for a world where everyone has healthy lungs. A world where lung health is prioritised through better understanding, research, treatment and support. We are dedicated to helping create a world where good lung health and the ability to breathe freely are a basic right enjoyed by all.
And we will be the driving force behind the transformation of lung health.
From research and campaigning to advice and support, as the nation’s lung charity we are on a mission to change the way that lung health is perceived.
If you have any questions about signing up for this event, please do not hesitate to contact our Events Team on 0300 222 5800 or email email@example.com.
Please note that this event is not organised by Asthma + Lung UK.