- 26 April 2020
Registration fee: £75
Minimum Sponsorship: £1900
Video: What is it like to run the London Marathon for us?Over 280 amazing runners took on the London Marathon 2019 to help us in the fight against asthma.
Why join Team Asthma UK?
All our runners receive:
- An official running vest with iron-on letters to spell out your name
- A fundraising pack with tips to help you reach your fundraising target
- An invite to our dedicated Team Asthma UK Facebook Group
- An invitation to our post-race reception where you'll get a sports massage and food to help you refuel
- Monthly emails to keep you updated on the London Marathon
- Training and nutritional advice including an online Q&A with our fitness expert and Asthma UK nurses
You’ll also get dedicated support from us throughout your training and on event day. Your friends and family can join us on the various cheer points we’ll have along the route to help keep you motivated on the day.
Apply for a guaranteed place
We are given a certain amount of places for those who want to run and raise money for us. Apply for a guaranteed place.
Already have your London Marathon place?
Well done if you’ve secured your own place in the ballot for the London Marathon 2020. We’d love it if you used your place to run for us. There is no minimum sponsorship target, just aim to raise as much as you can. You’ll get all the same brilliant support as our charity place runners and you’d be helping us in the fight against asthma!
Last year’s 2019 Virgin Money London Marathon Route Map
See where we are located throughout race day. From a pre-race team photo at the start, cheer points along the course and our post-race reception near the finish line.
If you have any questions about applying for the London Marathon 2020, or you’d like to know how to apply to join us with your own place, please don’t hesitate to contact our Events Team on 0300 222 5800 or email email@example.com.
Please note that this event is not organised by Asthma UK.