- Hyde Park, London W2 2UH
- Now postponed from 11 October 2020 to 11 April 2021
Start/finish: Hyde Park
Registration fee - £25 (non-refundable)
Minimum Sponsorship Target - £350 (excluding gift aid)
The Royal Parks Half Marathon 2020 has been postponed due to COVID-19. It is now scheduled to take place on 11th April 2021. Please visit the official Royal Parks Half Marathon website for a statement from the race organisers.
The Royal Parks Half Marathon is the capital's biggest and best-loved half marathon. The race has the most iconic half marathon course in the country which winds its way through four of London's royal parks, past the Houses of Parliament and Buckingham Palace.
Sign up for an Asthma UK Guaranteed Place
- Registration fee - £25 (non-refundable)
- Minimum Sponsorship Target - £350 (excluding gift aid)
Benefits of joining team Asthma UK
We will provide you with all the support and encouragement you need including:
- An exclusive Asthma UK running vest
- Regular newsletters and training tips
- Training schedules and lots of advice on how to have fun fundraising
- Fantastic support around the course
Already have a place in the event?
The ballot is now open. Enter the ballot via the website. If you're lucky enough to secure a ballot place in the Royal Parks Half 2020, we'd love you to join the team. There is no registration fee or minimum fundraising target; we simply ask that you raise what you can for Asthma UK and you'll receive our full support package.
For more information, contact our Events team on 0300 222 5800 or email email@example.com.
Please note, this event is not organised by Asthma UK.