- Jan - Oct 2020 (Various dates available)
Various payment options available
At 5,895m, Mt. Kilimanjaro is one of the largest volcanoes ever to break through the Earth's crust. Your challenge is to reach its summit.
- Summit the world's highest freestanding mountain
- Take an alternative, uncrowded route to the peak
- Bush trek in unspoilt wilderness
- Trek through five different ecosystems
- Optional safari and Zanibar extension available.
To see a full itinerary of this trip visit the Charity Challenge website.
Have you got what it takes?
Your trek starts in the rainforests of Lemosho Glades and heads upwards as you acclimatise on Shira Plateau. From here you will catch a glimpse of your goal Kibo, Kilimanjaro's main ice-capped peak. You continue via the beautiful Southern Flank, Barranco Wall and Barafu Route.
Temperatures drop at night, allowing you to enjoy the crisp cool air under the star-studded African skies. During the days you'll rise higher; often looking down on a sea of clouds.
This thrilling trip takes places at various times throughout the year.
For more information about the trip and costs please visit the Charity Challenge website.
To speak to a member of the events team please email email@example.com or call 0300 222 5800.
Please note that this event is not organised by Asthma UK.