- At Home
Total Distance of 26.2 miles
Non-Refundable Registration Fee £25.00
Virtual New Year Run - Available to runners of all abilities the Virtual New Year Run is designed to get you fit and healthy and energised for the next 12 months. Your goal is to rack up the marathon distance of 26.2 miles in January, finishing with one final run on January the 31st. Simply register to the event below and we will give you access to the Virtual Marathon Series runners portal where you can submit your evidence before or on the big day. You can complete the challenge in the following ways:
- 1 x 26.2 miles on the 31st of January
- 2 x 13.1 miles with one of the 2 half marathon being comleted on the 31st of January
- 4 x 10.54Km with the last 10.54km run being completed on the 31st of January
- 8 x 5.27Km with the last 5.27Km being completed on the 31st of january
- 10 x 2.62 miles with the last 2.62 miles being completed on the 31st of January
- 25 x 1.048 miles with the last 1.048 miles completed by the 31st of January
The Virtual New Year Run has a special challenge attached and asks that you complete your marathon distance faster than celebrity funny man Kevin Hart. Kevin Hart’s fastest marathon time was 4:05:06 and was completed at the New York Marathon in 2018. His time gave him an average pace of 9.21 minutes per mile. If you complete the challenge with a time below 4:05:06 you will recevie the Virtual Gold medal and be added tou our speical leaderboard.
Asthma UK Charity Place:
Registration fee - £25 (non-refundable)
There is No Minimum Sponsorship Target (We suggest £50)
If you have any questions about signing up for this event, please do not hesitate to contact our Events Team on 0300 222 5800 or email email@example.com.
Please note that this event is not organised by Asthma UK.