We provide our information in accessible formats, including different languages and easy to read resources.
Talk to a respiratory nurse specialist on the phone
- Call the Asthma UK Helpline on 0300 222 5800 to talk to one of our respiratory nurse specialists (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm).
Send a message
- You can also message our respiratory nurse specialists on WhatsApp on 07378 606 728. We’ll respond within 24 hours on a working day.
Get easy to read asthma information
- Our easy read resources use simple words and pictures to make information easier to understand.
Get asthma action plans in other languages
- Our asthma action plans for adults have been translated into eight additional languages, including Welsh, Panjabi, Urdu and Polish – to help GPs and asthma nurses support non-English speaking patients to manage their asthma better. Download one of our translated action plans here.
Access our website easily
- Our website is compatible with screen readers and allows internet browsers to ‘zoom in’ to help those with a visual impairment.
- Most computers have built in options to make information easier to access by people with low vision, or no vision. RNIB have lots of information about how you can make your computer more accessible, including how to change the font size, or mouse pointer size, and how to access ‘screen readers’ which speak the on-screen information to you.
- You can ‘Google translate’ the pages on our website, depending on your internet security connections. You would need to enter the Asthma UK site URL and choose your translation option.